MI Drone Camera
MI 4K Drone Camera
|Camera Resolution||12 MP|
|Drag Force||=/< 4|
|Capacity||5100 mAh / 77.52 Wh|
|Diagonal Axis Distance||434mm|
|Control Augmentation Mode||Image stabilizer + Follow course|
|Maximum Descending Speed||1.5m/s|
|Maximum Ascending Speed||6m/s (Beginners mode 4m/s)|
|Hover Accuracy||+- 0.1m (within wavelength), +- 0.5 m|
|Control Angle Accuracy||+- 0.02 Degree|
|Level Of Sensitivity||-98 +- 2 dBm|
|Maximum Cruising Speed||18m/s (Beginners mode 6m/s)|
- Easy to learn
- High Resolution Videos
- Safe and Convenient
Relax and enjoy the ride
- Our controls are so simple that it is easy for beginners to pick up in a snap. With just one button on our Mi Drone remote control or app, send the drone to flight, land, return, or even follow a desired route. You can even use the app to set it circling around an object. Now with Mi Drone, you can take flight and marvel at the wonders of nature from a different perspective.
Circle around an object
- Choose a point and set desired hover height and radius. Mi Drone will automatically circle around an object, capturing beautiful shots of the object.
It's time to explore new horizons
- Integrated PTZ camera, 3-axis stablization
Integrated PTZ camera Stabilizes every single pixel in the image
- PTZ camera includes a processor that calculates and compensates additional movements, and highly sensitive 3-axis gambal stabilizes up to 2000 vibrations per second, ± 0.02° accuracy.
Immerse yourself in full HD video transmission
- Mi Drone (4K version) has low latency and strong anti-inteference technology built in so you can enjoy a bird's eye view, even when you are 2km away.
Long battery life, captures as many perfect moments as possible
- Comes with 5100mAh high energy density LG/Grepow batteries, so flight time can be as long as 27 mins. It is also simple and easy to replace with new batteries, and with intelligent protection technology makes batteries safe and lasts longer.
MI FIMI X8SE 2020 Drone Camera
|Model Name/Number||FIMI X8SE 2020|
|Dimension||204 x 106 x 72.6mm|
|Battery||3900 mAh lithium battery|
|Charge Port Type||Micro USB|
|Operating Frequency||5.850 GHz|
|Remote Controller Weight||370g|
|Angle Control Accuracy||+/-0.005 Degree|
|Flying Limit Altitude||500m|
|Remote Controller Dimension||203.8 x 91 x 46.6mm|
|Max Ascending Speed||5m/s|
|Max Cruising Speed||18m/s|
|Max Controllable Distance||About 800meter|
|Operating Temperature||0-40 Degree Celsius|
|Wind Resistance||- 50kph|
|Satellite Positioning System||GPS+GLONASS+BEIDOU|
|Max Flight Time (No Wind)||About 35mins (at 8m/s constant speed)|
|Max Descending Speed||4m/s|
- To achieve precise hovering, the drone is equipped with a GPS module. The intelligent flight function works in GPS mode. Users can enable Sport Mode or Beginner Mode in the flight settings. When the Beginner Mode is on, the flight speed, flight distance, flight altitude and RTH altitude will be limited. In sport mode, the maximum flight speed is 18m/s(65 km/h), the maximum ascending speed is 5m/s(18 km/h), and the maximum descending speed is 4m/s(14 km/h).
- An Optical Flow module is also built into the drone for precise hovering and landing at the home point. In VPU mode, the Intelligent flight function is not supported. The maximum flight speed is 10m/s(36 km/h), the maximum ascend speed is 3m/s(11 km/h), and the maximum descending speed is 2m/s (7 km/h). When the drone is flying above a well-lit ground with a clear texture and the GPS signal is poor, it will switch automatically to VPU mode.
- When the GPS signal is poor or the compass has interference, the drone enters in ATTI mode. In this mode, the drone can start drifting horizontally and intelligent flight mode is not supported. Therefore, in case of any accidents, we recommend flying in an open area with good GPS signal reception. Once the drone enters in ATTI mode, please land in a safe place as soon as possible.
- Failsafe return is only supported in GPS mode. When the drone and remote controller signal is interrupted for more than 2 seconds, the flight control system built into the drone will take over the control of your drone, plane return path according to the original flight path, then the drone will fly back and land at the home point. This function works precisely if there are enough GPS satellites are locked, the compass has no interference and the home point has been recorded correctly. If the wireless signal connects during the failsafe return, the pilot can turn off App return hint or toggle Auto Return switch to the left again to cancel, and the drone will hover at the current position.
- In flight, when the battery level is only enough for RTH, App advises users to return, and the drone will return automatically after 10 seconds countdown. When the battery level is only enough for landing, App advises users to land as soon as possible, and the drone will land automatically after 10 seconds countdown. When the battery level is at 10% usage left, the drone will be forced to land.
- When the conditions are right, press Auto Take-off/Landing button for 2 seconds to take off. In GPS mode, the drone will take off to an altitude of 4 meters and hover for sticks control. In VPU mode, the drone will take off to an altitude of 1.2 meters and hover for sticks control.
- When the conditions are right, press Auto Take-off/Landing button for 2 seconds to land vertically.
- When the drone is in flight, the user can toggle the auto return switch to the right to return the drone. When the return distance is less than 10 meters and flight altitude is less than 3 meters, the drone will ascend to 3 meters first and return to the home point; if the flight altitude is greater than or equal to 3 meters, the drone will directly return to the home point. When the return distance of the drone is greater than or equal to 10 meters and the flight altitude is less than 30 meters, the drone will ascend to 30 meters and return to the home point; if the flight altitude is 30 meters or more, the drone will directly return to the home point . The user can toggle the Auto Return Switch to the left to exit.
Xiaomi MI MiTU Compact Drone Camera
|Video Resolution||1280 x 720|
|Image Resolution||1600 x 1200|
The Xiaomi MI MiTU Compact Drone Camera has a compact quadcopter build and a one-piece frame that includes four wheelbases - each comes with a height of 11 centimetres - and weighs 88 grams, reports GizmoChina. The body of the drone is said to be made of modified Polypropylene (PP) plastic, which resists drops. There are also glass fibre-made propeller blades that are likely to endure mild shocks.
For capturing stills at a resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels and recording HD videos, there is a front-mounted camera. There is also a plethora of sensors, including a barometer, optical flow sensor, and an ultrasonic sensor. These sensors help enable features such as precision hovers using the Altitude Hold function and 360-degree Air Tumbling. The drone additionally includes modes such as headless mode, gravity sensing, palm take off, and four-way rolling.
Under the hood, the MiTu drone is powered by a quad-core 1.2GHz SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM. It also has 5.8GHz high-frequency signal Wi-Fi support. The drone is capable of flying as high as 25 metres and cover a maximum distance of 50 metres. However, there is a 920mAh battery that can last for merely 10 minutes on a single charge.