DJI Mavic Mini Two-Way Charging Hub
|Model Name/Number||Mavic Mini|
|Operating Temperature||5-40 Degree Celsius|
|USB Port Output||Max 5V/2A|
|Battery Type||MB2-2400 mAh-7.2V and MB3-1100 mAh-7.6V|
|In The Box||Mavic Mini Two-Way Charging Hub x 1 and Micro USB Cable x 1|
- Convenient charging of three batteries in sequence.
- Can be used as a charging hub for Mavic Mini batteries and a power bank to charge external devices.
The DJI Mavic Mini Two-Way Charging Hub charges up to three batteries in sequence and can even be used as a power bank to charge additional devices.
Charge Multiple Batteries
- The charging hub is capable of charging three Mavic Mini intelligent Flight batteries automatically in sequence. The intelligent LED lets you know the battery charge level at a glance.
High Charging Efficiency
- It only takes 4.5 hours to fully charge three batteries when used with DJI 18W USB charger. The charging hub also automatically recognizes the battery with the highest level and charges it first.
Easy To Carry
- Now you don't have to carry an extra power bank when you are on the go. The charging hub is capable of charging a variety of devices, such as your phone, tablet, Osmo pocket, Osmo action, and more.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ 2312 960KV Brushless Motor
|Model Name/Number||Phantom 2 Vision+ 2312|
If you want to use this DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ 2312 960KV Brushless Motor, you need to change the ESC to DJI new ESC 2.0 at the same time. And please note that the 4 motors of your quadcopter should all be 2312. Or, the quadcopter may be in flames.
- Changed from 2212 motor to 2312 960kv motor, increased lifting power from 600g to 800g for each motor.
- The double layer, single wire stator technology increases slot wire embedding degree and improves heat dissipation.Also, the single wire stator design improves motor efficiency and its ability to withstand a larger current, ensuring consistency in the motor’s performance.
- The new bearings, with a higher durability and ability to withstand greater impacts, are used to avoid damage in the event of an accident, greatly reducing maintenance costs.
- New insulation coating powder is used to improve the stator voltage capacity, ensuring the working life and stability of the motor.
- The electromagnetic design and lightweight structure, customized for the DJI Phantom, has increased maximum output power by nearly 25% without adding extra weight.
- The new propeller adopts a 4.5 inch pitch, which when used with the 2312 motor can provide an extra 200g/axis of output thrust, giving you both power and flexibility. Furthermore, your Phantom’s flight time is not reduced, because of the increased aerodynamic performance and motor efficiency.