Professional Video Camera Crane Remote Head
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Thermal Drone Camera
|Model Name/Number||Mavic 2 Enterprise|
|Sensor Type||Uncooled VOx Microbolometer|
|Takeoff Weight (Without Accessories)||Zoom Edition: 905g and Dual Edition: 899g|
|Max Takeoff Weight||1100g|
|Folded Dimension||214 x 91 x 84 mm|
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level||6000meter|
|Max Flight Time (no wind)||31 min (at a consistent speed of 25 kph)|
|Max Wind Speed Resistance||38kph|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 to 40 Degree Celsius|
|Video Recording Modes||640x360 @8.7fps|
- Zoom Camera
- Dual Camera
- OcuSync 2.0
- Modular Accessories
- Password Protection
- DJI AirSense
- Integrated Radiometric FLIR® Thermal Sensor
- Adjustable Parameters For Emissivity & Reflective Surfaces
- Multiple Display Modes: FLIR MSX™, Infrared & Visible
Lead Without Limits. Work Beyond Your Boundaries.
- Unlock the possibilities of flight with an extended port 1 that allows you to connect additional devices onto the drone, helping you perform at your best in a variety of critical missions.
- Direct lost persons with greater ease using a dual spotlight that enhances your vision in low-light areas.
Your In-Flight Safety. Our Top Priority.
- From take-off to landing, we’ve refined the way you interact with your drone and the environment, ensuring you have a safe and productive flight at all times.
Your Aircraft and Data. Under Your Control.
- Simply enter your password to get access to your device and all of its features and functions. This intuitive way of logging in to your device ensures secure access to your drone and its onboard data storage, thus preventing leakage of sensitive information.
Always in the Know of Your Immediate Airspace.
- Avoid hazards in the sky with DJI AirSense, which enhances your airspace safety by giving you instant real-time positioning alerts on nearby manned aircraft.
Fly Safer Than Ever
- Improved FlightAutonomy gives you omnidirectional obstacle sensing, an advanced sensing system comprised of 8 high resolution vision and infrared sensors placed on the sides of the aircraft. The result A powerful set of sensors that determine the relative speed and distance between the aircraft and an object, so you can fly and hover with more stability than ever in a wide range of open and complex environments.
Sense and Avoid with Ease.
- The Advanced Pilot Assistance System enables the drone to intuitively detect objects on its every move, letting you easily fly around or over obstacles, particularly in tight spaces.
Refined Imaging for Tactical & Practical Use
- The imaging system has been developed with two goals in mind; assisting pilots in close-range missions; and ensuring captured data is more relevant and trusted than ever.
VZMC100 Professional Video Camera Crane Remote Head
|Dimensions||36 x 22 x 21 inch|
|Head Weight||8.5 lbs|
|Head Dimensions||22 x 11 x 5 inch|
|Case Dimensions||25 x 19.9 x 8.8 inch|
|Packed Weight||28.5 lbs|
|Max Operating Distance||500ft|
|Max Recommended Camera Weight||Optimal 15 lbs,Max 25 lbs|
|Construction Material||Aluminum (powder-coated),Stainless Steel,Delrin|
Quality Design and Construction – Precision CNC machining, top-shelf components, rigorous parts inspection, and thorough individual unit testing ensure grade A quality. In production for years, the MC100’s original design has remained basically unchanged, but over the years customer feedback and engineering review have led to numerous refinements to make the unit lighter, smoother and easier to operate. We back the VariZoom VZMC100 with our full two-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
A Powerful Tool – Total remote camera operation becomes possible with the VariZoom VZMC100 system. Whether it is mounted on a jib or crane, placed on a tripod as a ‘robotic cameraman’, or in a fixed location in an auditorium or church, you will have full capability to pan and tilt 360 degrees from the slowest sustained crawl to the rapid moves needed to follow the action. No jib is complete without a motorized pan/tilt head, and the MC100’s light weight, universal mounting base, and intuitive compact control box make it a breeze to set up and operate on virtually any jib.
An Investment in Production Value – While certainly not inexpensive, this pan / tilt head is priced considerably lower than units of comparable quality and capability. The cost of renting a professional pan/tilt head alone makes it worth considering. With the MC100 at your disposal, productions become more expansive, dynamic, and “high-end”, so much so that every time you use it you are increasing not only the artistic quality of the work, but also its dollar-value to prospective clients.
Case – Our NEW custom hard case features: super-rugged waterproof design, ultra-compact form (40% smaller than before), 4-point positive-locking system, auto pressure-release valve (for air travel), comfort-grip handle, customized protective foam insert, padlockable, optional high comfort shoulder strap.
Convenience – The custom lightweight carrying case with die-cut foam insert will protect the MC100 for storage or transport via air or land. A modular architecture makes parts replacement and repair simple, and we are happy to consult with you about options to suit your needs.
The VariZoom VZMC100 allows remote operators to execute smooth, variable-speed 360-degree pan and tilt movements. Lightweight head mounts to nearly any jib or tripod and can be integrated into permanent AV systems in studios, churches, or auditoriums.
- Components List: Head, Control Box w/ jib clamp for 1" round bar; 2 Custom-geared motors; Universal power adapter (100-240 V AC) ; 20'' Extension cable; Mounting hardware for camera, tripods & jibs; Carrying case w/ custom die-cut foam insert; Manual.
- Accessories: Cable, Battery Connection Options and Batteries
- MC100 Remote Head with optional quick jib